International Centre for Mediation and Conflict Resolution (ICMCR) is calling for applications for its Internship Program, which will be based out of Delhi. The internship program also allows the applicants to work remotely.
About the Organisation
ICMCR is an institution that provides Institutional Mediation services across the globe. Started with the idea of improving the system of alternate dispute resolution and making it accessible every individual, ICMCR also has established a think-tank which aims to imbibe conflict resolution practices in the society for not only private or commercial disputes but also for community disputes and conflicts that arise in the society amongst large groups.
ICMCR is looking for interns various fields, such as:
– Research on day to work that comes up at the Mediation Institute
– Excellent and extensive research capabilities
– Ideally should have knowledge of law, mediation and litigation
– Capacity and experience in the use of technology
– Excellent Communication Skills
Internship will be offered for a minimum period of three (3) months.
No stipend for the internship program.